COVID-19 update from Claim Central Consolidated
30 of August, 2021 – Claim Central Consolidated Property division update
The COVID-19 crisis is having a significant impact on our communities and the way we all do our work.
At Claim Central we are deeply committed to helping you, our customers, while protecting the health and safety of those involved in managing your claim. Our priority is to maintain a safe workplace and adopt practices to protect the health and wellbeing of yourself, our staff, our contractors and the broader community.
We are monitoring the evolving COVID-19 government updates and directives along with the impact on our business and the claims handling services we provide.
Claim Central is reviewing each claim job in line with current government directives. Repairs for a claim will only proceed with appropriate risk control measures in line with COVID Safe Plans. The claims handling services we provide comply with Commonwealth and State / Territory government requirements and Insurance Council of Australia guidelines. Our staff and trade service providers have been informed of their obligations and the relevant restrictions applicable to work locations.
For any area of concern where a ‘Stay at Home or Lockdown’ Health Directive order is in place, Claim Central is committed to ensuring:
- Workers will not attend a claim site if they are feeling unwell.
- Workers will not attend a claim site if they have been at any of the listed COVID-10 hotspot venues on the specified dates and times.
- Workers will follow recommended good hygiene practices, such as regular handwashing and hand sanitising.
- Workers will continue to wear masks at all indoor settings and where required outdoors.
- Workers will have no physical contact with occupants.
Workers will be contacting you before attending your claim site to verify if an occupant of the premises is a confirmed (primary contact), close contact (secondary contact) or a casual contact case(s). If there are any, please let your Claim Central Representative know and where appropriate we will reschedule the site visit.
If an occupant at your claim site has been contacted by the local Health Department as a confirmed (primary contact), close contact (secondary contact) or a casual contact, you are required to inform your Claim Central Representative and the occupant(s) follow the department’s advice. Where appropriate, we will reschedule any site visits, assessments or repairs.
For areas under ‘lockdown’ restrictions [as at 17/08/2021]:
- Critical and urgent work will continue.
- Construction work will occur at unoccupied premises under strict worker restrictions.
- Construction work at occupied premises, renovations, repairs, maintenance and cleaning will occur only if urgently required for the health, safety or security of the premises or members of the household or because of an emergency.
Whilst COVID-19 has presented significant challenges, Claim Central will continue to work with you and appreciates your support to deliver our essential services to you safely and as soon as practically possible. We are all working together to keep our communities safe.
Please contact one of our Claim Central Representative on 1300 743 673 if you wish to discuss any aspect of your claim.
Keep up to date with the latest government COVID updates and guide for businesses:
Claim Central Pty Limited ABN 61 102 685 343 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (AR No. 001291075) of Insurx Pty Ltd ABN 85 628 930 334; AFSL 528534.
Information provided is general in nature and not intended to be personal advice that is suited to any one person’s particular circumstances.
05 August, 2020
Update regarding the current COVID situation in Victoria.
Stage 4 restrictions have been announced for Melbourne Metropolitan, coming into effect from 11:59pm on Wednesday 5 August. Stage 3 restrictions will be put in place for the rest of Victoria.
Claim Central is committed to continuing to help your customers throughout this time, whilst also protecting our staff and trades.
Based on our current guidelines and detail, insurance assessments, repairs and make safes can continue as critical repairs to residential premises, where required for emergency or safety. All works will be completed with a COVID Safe Plan.
To ensure the safety of all customers, we have held briefing sessions with our assessors and trade/supplier network with a reminder of our COVID-19 policy and procedures, including a reminder to not attend any sites if they are unwell or have been in a COVID hotspot in the previous 14 days. We have also requested our assessors and trades/suppliers to contact customers as they approaching the residence.
We are currently conducting a review of all open jobs in Metropolitan Melbourne, and have/will be contacting the customers to ensure they are comfortable with continuing their assessments and/or repairs. We will also continue to ask customers about their exposure to COVID prior to any assessors or trades attending site. Should any customers request their repairs be placed on hold, we will work with them to arrange a suitable time once restrictions have eased.
Our priority during this time is to ensure customers are safe and secure in their properties, and protecting the health and safety of our customers, assessors and trades.
As this situation evolves, and further clarification is received, we will continue to update you.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please Matthew Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org .
09 April, 2020
CCC continues to be very responsive and our Business Continuity Plan (BCP) continues to be executed with precision and rifle focus. COVID-19 continues to disrupt the industry and world, however we are committed more than ever to ensure our people, customers, clients and supply partners are considered in all our responses.
We want to let all of our clients and business partners know that as an essential service provider, we are operating in a business-as-usual capacity during the pandemic.
How we are responding with our TPA, property repair and motor repair services:
- We are in a ‘Business as Usual’ state after the Insurance Council of Australia confirmed we are deemed an essential service
- Our BCP is 100% operational with the entire CCC workforce globally operating remotely (from home)
- We are very pleased to report that that all phones, internet, hardware, infrastructure is in full surge and is coping with the load and performing
- Phones have been operational and phone stats have been at an acceptable level with some spikes in call volumes being experienced across different parts of the day. We continue to provide phone reporting stats to the clients that request it.
- Productivity levels are being maintained and the team are really doing their part to support this response
- We have offered family friendly shift timeslots for the staff with school children at home which continues to work really well
- Scripting and process remains in place across all our property and motor lines to ensure we protect our people, our trades, our service providers and customers
- Trades and suppliers – we are ensuring that all suppliers are adhering to government guidelines around social distancing etc to ensure the safety and comfort of your customers
- We have also provided ‘authorised worker’ identification to our trade base to minimise any disruptions to their travel and site access
- The cross functional team continues to catchup daily. This team is responsible for any rapid response requirements, will make clear decisions, monitor and take control of the situation
- Our Global CEO Brian Siemsen continues to send out daily videos which focus on motivation, health & wellbeing, operational updates, performance updates and special announcements. These are proving to be very successful and keeping the staff informed.
- LiveLogik, our live video streaming and collaboration platform – the most feature-rich product on the market. LiveLogik allows us to continue on with assessing and customer visual contact if a property cannot be accessed (face to face)
- We’ve also expanded our Virtual Inspections as a Service offering to cope with the huge surge in demand from insurers – VIaaS involves CCC’s remote desktop assessors connecting directly with policyholders to inspect and assess their claims using LiveLogik
We continue to remain 100% focused on delivering in this time where the industry is still responding to business as usual claims and the back to back CAT’s that we have experienced in the recent past.
Again we want to reinforce that we are pushing a ‘One Team’ mentality and as individuals we all have shared responsibilities, to our role, to each other as colleagues, to the business and to the Australian economy.
For further information on Claim Central Consolidated’s COVID-19 response, please contact Matthew Lawrence at email@example.com
Media EnquiriesFor all media-related enquiries please contact Jessica Srbinoski:
Sign up to Claim Central news:
- 1300 743 673
(Visit our Contact page for translation, speech and hearing impaired services.)
- PO Box 4017,
South Maroubra NSW 2035